Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Watch out, fat girl jumping on the bandwagon!

Welp, I've kind of fallen off the bandwagon both as a blogger, and a dieter! Womp, womp, woooomp!

Three weeks without the gym has kind of pissed me off--I'm angry. Forreal! *(Grrrr!)

I am convinced the devil is fat. The fat me is self-concious, wearing boring outfits, flat shoes--feeling like a blob in the morning and worst of all, getting headaches all the time and feeling crappy. It's freakin' crazy being fat.

I'll be the first to get excited about massive amounts of Chinese food, Chipotle, pizza, Italian food, and chocolate; but I have come to a very serious conclusion that these things equal nothing but torment--they are hell and the devil is a big, fat, unhappy blob eating pizza (with ranch dressing!)

Bandwagon, get ready...fat girl is jumping back on!

Day 1 starts tomorrow: Thursday! Nothing like a Thursday to start a diet! (*spit!) Good call Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment