Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hair Fairy Blues

Homework? Blog? Homework? Blog? Sleep? Blog?

Ah-hem.

So I keep promising to get things ro-ro-rollin', but I'm really not that cool--or am I? *wink

I feel like my blog is a little random, maybe not so random, but it is definitely fly-by-night because I'm always talking about dieting, the gym, fashion, shopping, and cleaning. It is so....like basically what I'm always doing, hahah, so yeah--HATERS! Paragraph Coolness Rating: 0 out of 10.

Anyways, in an attempt to become much cooler, I think it's time for me to start kicking these blogs up a notch and getting focused on things other than the aforementioned loves of my life. Now don't roll your eyes and immediately think I'm going to be "that" blogger; Come, let me whisk you away to a much cooler, more mature blogspot, with all things beautiful and enchanted.

I promise I haven't been drinking. I was actually just trying to make a joke, but again, for some reason I'm just not. that. freakin. funny. tonight.

Moving on.

After Zumba and Abs class this evening, I hit the grocery for some much needed supplies: formula (check), chocolate milk (check), wipes (check). Oh, and did I mention the three boxes of dark brown hair dye I got on impulse...(um.....check, check, check.)

Darn me, I always get a wild hair when it comes to my hair. The hair fairy is apparently much too close to my ear, because lately that hussy has been screaming for me to do all kinds of things to my long, curly blonde locks. Last week she wanted me to go red, tonight brown, everyday shorter, straighter, bangs, AHHHHH...It's madness and total hair treachery. I need to leave it alone because for SO long I have wanted to grow that sucker out.

Anyway, I have a feeling tomorrow the three $9.99 boxes are going back to their home on the Weis Market shelf, that's if I can resist the temptation to undergo a project of mass destruction, and literally annihilate my hair. 

(Rebuttle, enter Fairy: It is the Fall though guys!!! Brown hair is hot in the fall and winter months. The celebrities are all over it, just crack this month's Vogue--Sarah Jessica is killing me with her flowy, curly, shiny brown hair!!


 No, quietly asks the poor little sad-faced girl with the deranged hair fairy?

:(

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment